Add Torrent - PopUp Issues

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Using Chrome Version 35.0.1916.153 m

Not sure what is keeping my Add Torrent dialog popup from staying open ? Been using for months / years ....

Briefly opens 1-2 sec then closes .... then to top it off I rebooted, Java wanted to install update, I did.

Then it would not even stay Open for even a sec.

So I disabled the two ad blocker extensions --- "Adblock Pro 3.1" and "AdBlock 2.7.1" ..... then it came back to Briefly opens 1-2 sec then closes

FYI's:
======
- Works fine in FireFox (v30.0)
- Also use "Remote Torrent Adder 1.1.10", but some of my Tsites only use .torrent files, no magnet links

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Try clearing your browser cache.
Also you can add additional filters to remote torrent adder to catch the links on your sites.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Cleared .....still an issue

In my FYI's I mentioned "Remote Torrent Adder", I use it for magnet links. But is there a way to divert torrent file DL'd with "Remote Torrent Adder" ?

Reply not required .... .torrents are auto added ..... I did NOT install "Remote Torrent Adder" till the issue above occured .... good thing it did ..... so much easier now with "Remote Torrent Adder" ~~~

Cheers

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Thanks so much for ur assistance with this .... much appreicated .....

Not sure what to do with the zip "kolorkode-ssb-remote-torrent-adder-eb4e12a598d3.zip" i DL'd

icons
manifest.json
miscapis
options.css
options.html
themes
webuiapis

New discovery .... went to make a NEW Label ... the dialog pops up and stays but the webUI grays out the WHOLE screen ... only action ... hitting ESC takes me back .... can't EDIT or CREATE labels ?

EDIT:
=====
Looks like I'm NOT alone:
------------------------

http://forums.rutorrent.org/index.php?topic=4674.0

EDIT_2:
=====

Added attachments !

EDIT_3:
=====

Discovered I am still able to create NEW or EDIT Labels via TAB [keyboard] and SPACE or ENTER. Just can't use the mouse..

Same goes for Deleting ….

simur612

May 25, 2018
The same problems with 'create' and 'add' and 'help' buttons from yesterday. Pop up window just blinks for a moment and disappears.
Also can't save screenshots or use buttons at this feature - the screen is grey and these buttons are unavailable.
No problems with deleting but have problems with New Label as sailor420.
Browser Google Chrome 37.0.2054.3
Cache was cleaned several times, java was updated.
No such problems at IE at the same machine.
No any problems at Chrome Version 31.0.1650.63 installed at my internet server.

Upd
Switched off adblocker and now I can see popup windows in rutorrent but as in the case of sailor420 for a second only.