Adding trackers to the extsearch plugin

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
First off thank you for this great new plugin. wink.gif Now I am wondering if it will be possible to request that other trackers be added to the plugin. I realize that most likely you would need to be able to view the site in order to see their specific layout for parsing and I would also guess that you are not a member of every tracker out there so... The question is then will you take requests to add trackers and if so what info would be needed to make it happen assuming that you do not already have access to a given tracker?

Thanks Again!

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Hmm guess i should have read those again before posting. So i decided to have a whack at creating a few engines myself and so far all is coming along fine except i have a small issue i think. One of the trackers I have made the engine for uses an unusual cookie format that is excessively long causing it to split into multiple lines in the cookie setting menu. I know it says specifically that there should be one cookie per line so I am thinking this may be an issue. On another note, now that i have decided to take on some of these engines how should I go about sharing them so they can possibly be added to the project? So far I have done the 3 trackers(bit-hdtv, blackcats-games, and bitme) that i wanted most, and I have a handful of others that i would be willing to do more as a contribution.