Agent34 - My Theme

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I got tired of the (very) few ruTorrent themes and how unappealing they are and decided to write my own. I'm pretty happy with the outcome, so I'm deciding to share it with everybody.

It's a green and beige theme that's easy to read but not too bright (perfect for night owls). Most of the images were freely available on the web and edited to fit the color scheme. It's not 100%, but it's in very usable form. I'll be updating this as I can and will let y'all know about releases.

In true open-source form, it's GPL3.0 licensed, and I ask nothing in return other than pointing out some areas of improvement or bugs. I hope some of you get some good use out of it!

Code:
cd /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/theme/themes/
wget http://agent34.googlecode.com/files/Agent34.tar.gz
tar -zxf Agent34.tar.gz
rm Agent34.tar.gz
Splash Loader:

General Jist of the Scheme:

Pop-up Windows:

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
It would be used more if it were added to the official ruTorrent repository. If you ask Novik, he'll probably do it.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Had some concerns with the beige gradient of the toolbar not matching some darker browser themes. As such, here is a replacement. Make sure u save the image as t_bg.png and upload to: Agent34/images.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I got tired of the (very) few ruTorrent themes and how unappealing they are and decided to write my own. I'm pretty happy with the outcome, so I'm deciding to share it with everybody.

It's a green and beige theme that's easy to read but not too bright (perfect for night owls). Most of the images were freely available on the web and edited to fit the color scheme. It's not 100%, but it's in very usable form. I'll be updating this as I can and will let y'all know about releases.

In true open-source form, it's GPL3.0 licensed, and I ask nothing in return other than pointing out some areas of improvement or bugs. I hope some of you get some good use out of it!

Code:
cd /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/theme/themes/
wget http://agent34.googlecode.com/files/Agent34.tar.gz
tar -zxf Agent34.tar.gz
rm Agent34.tar.gz
Splash Loader:

General Jist of the Scheme:

Pop-up Windows:
OP, any chance this theme is still working with the newest ruTorrent release, considering the age of the release.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
still works just fine. there are a few sizes that are a bit off, but for the most part, she works just fine.