Are the torrent source files saved?

randac56

May 25, 2018
Hello!

I like ruTorrent, but i cannot find haw to save source .torrent files? I mean, when i add new torrent, is starts to download and creates .torrent file in rtorrent session directory. The name of this session file is horrible, but this file is for internal usage of rtorrent. I'd like to save source torrent file somwhere. Can ruTorent save .torrent file automatically?
For example, there are rtGui WEB interface to rtorrent in the Internet, is saves source .torrent files in TorrentFiles/Auto directory.

simur612

May 25, 2018
In 2.8 ruTorrent doesn't save source files. In 3.0 beta 1) source files are saved in share/torrents directory (if variable $saveUploadedTorrents in conf/config.php is setted to true) 2) you can get source file from web-interface, if plugin "source" is installed.

randac56

May 25, 2018
OK. Thank you.

I can't find "source" plugin for 2.8. Where it is?

When 3.0 become a stable release? smiley.gif

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
In my opinion 3.0 is better than 2.8

It loads faster and is damn stable.

I've left it open for over a day at a time and it's amazing.

If you check the announcements forums you can see a few of the new features i've posted about...it's only the tip of the iceburg though.....3.0 is great.

randac56

May 25, 2018
OK, I've installed new version, 3.0 beta. It seems this is working well. Let me get testing it.