[BOUNTY][COMPLETE] Unpack in Move To directory

jith45

May 25, 2018
Bounty Sent: $20

I love the Unpack and Autotools plugins, but they don't work very well together. For example, I have AutoMove enabled with the Hard link function and I also have Auto unpack enabled. So when a torrent finishes in /torrent/download it creates a hard link in /torrent/complete, but then it will unpack the archive files in /torrent/download. I would rather it unpack the files in /torrent/complete.

So my request is that in the Unpack configuration screen, there be a checkbox option to "Unpack in AutoMove dir", so that if you have AutoMove enabled it will perform the unpacking operation in the directory where your files were moved/copied or hard/soft linked to.

I'll start the bounty at $20

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hmm...
Open file autotools/autotools.php, find line
Code:
if($this->fileop_type=="Move")and replace it to
Code:
if(true)
Restart rtorrent, and check. Is it works correctly now?

jith45

May 25, 2018
I tried that and it did unpack the archive in the complete folder, but it also started seeding from the files in the complete folder. I want the torrent to continue seeding from the original download folder like it normally does with the hard link function.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Try to check now. Core + plugin autotools + plugin unpack was changed. Restart of rtorrent is required.