Browse on Add Torrent

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I'm new to ruTorrent, so I apologize if this has already been answered. When I use the "Create Torrent" feature, I have the option to browse my download directory. I would love to have this same Browse feature when adding a torrent, so I don't need to copy/paste the download path each time.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Interesting...I was wondering why that feature would be in one place, but not the other. My "Add Torrent" feature doesn't have the "..." button. Any idea why?

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I don't have an issue with creating torrents (as I said above, I do see the browse feature on the Create Torrent option), but I don't get it when addinga torrent (ie: uploading a torrent file from my PC.) Thanks for the help, though!

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Quote :
I do see the browse feature on the Create Torrent option, but I don't get it when adding a torrent

Can't be true. Or you use too old version of ruTorrent. Paste here info about version and illustrative screenshots.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Well, it's certainly true, because I'm experiencing it wink.gif. It's the why that I'm concerned with.

I think you're right about the version, however. My seedbox host seems to be using v2.8.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
yah, it's always a good idea to check your version vs the version on the home page. Reporting issues against an old version is a waste of everyones time.