Enable tracker_dump?

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I looked at the rtorrent tickets, and with all those open tickets i wonder if anyone is even developing rtorrent anymore?
RuTorrent looke great and is really cool, would hate to go back to torrentflux. But it seems almost impossible to get attention on a ticket placed on the rtorrent site. I guess i'm going back, could always try this sometimes later. But for now i do sometimes download torrents from TPB. Torrentflux is not as good looking but it works on all torrents.

Thank you for all your help.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
yah, i still say you're doing something wrong. I know it works on hundreds, if not thousands of systems. Rtorrent IS being developed. It's got a somewhat slow release cycle but it DOES get worked on (i think it averages around one or two major releases a year)

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Did you check what kind of torrents are giving you these errors? Since TPB has switched to magnet URI's and I'm not sure if rtorrent supports those. Also make sure that if its a torrent that uses peer exchange/dht that you enable this in your .rtorrent.rc.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
i'm pretty sure you can compile a specific svn version of rtorrent to get magnet support.

I'll look for it later.