Enhancement request for Autotools

randac56

May 25, 2018
I have several suggestions to make Autotools more useful:

1. Make autolabel work with magnet links. If you use {TRACKER} the label that gets added now is "{TRACKER}". Seeing how common magnet links are now it would be nice if this could wait until it connected to a tracker before adding a label.
2. It would be super nice if autolabel could offer more options than it currently does and a rules set. For example, if a regex on torrent name equals "X" then add label X else label tracker.
3. Make autolabel work with automove. Currently automove works *only* if you set download directories and/or use watch directories. Besides my RSS rules I almost never do this. Instead I have all my phones/tablets/computers setup for "one click" downloading where I click on a torrent/magnet link and it sends it to either rutorrent or /RPC2 (which seems to work with autolabel). So if I have my torrents directory= set to /torrents/downloading and completed corrects moved to /torrents/complete all torrents go to /torrents/complete now. I'd like for these to go to /torrents/complete/label instead.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Rather than create a new thread I thought I'd just use an existing one as I was going to suggest the same.

Thumbs up for issue number 1. I noticed it myself today and given that magnet links have become common place, it kind of makes the TRACKER variable to auto-label in autotools much less useful.