filemanager plugin

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Features:
  • easily manage your files from a web interface
  • works on most major linux distributions: RedHat, Debian (might work on others also, give it a go!)
more to come

Bug reports, translations and suggestions can be submitted here: http://redmine.rutorrent.org/projects/filemanager/issues

Plugin SVN:
Code:
svn co http://svn.rutorrent.org/svn/filemanager/trunk/filemanager

Troubleshooting:
Problem: I tried to use the filemanager options (archive/decompress/copy/delete/sfv/etc...) but it keeps giving me a error
Solution:

• The first thing you need to do is to check if /rutorrent/plugins/filemanager/scripts and it's contents has proper permissions (775) so all users can access the scripts. You can try to check if they are accessible by executing a script from a standard user; If you get something stating "permission denied" then you should recheck the scripts permissions.
  • Second you need to check if you have set the $topDirectory variable correctly to reflect a valid path in which filemanager will be jailed and work for a user. This can be found in rutorrent/conf/<user>/config.php depending on your setup (single/multi user)
    example: $topDirectory = "/home/pisi/";
I wish many thanks to the project contributors and donors!

Changelog for version 0.09:
-Fixed bzip2 compression
-Fixed remote directory detection
-Copy function corrections
-Fixed the mediainfo error on file permissions
-Fixed the screenshot video detection
-Added screenshot options in the settings panel
-Fixed screenshots plugin detection in context menu

Changelog for version 0.08:
-fixed the mediainfo option inside filemanager
-fixed the task kill error
-added screenshots in the filemanager context menu (requires manually compiled ffmpeg & ffprobe)
-for the screenshots feature to work ffmpeg must be compiled with --enable-fontconfig --enable-libfreetype flags to enable image timestamping
-the plugin works without the archiving utils (rar/zip/unzip/tar/bzip/gzip) - the plugin will only emit a warning
-not all translation will work (en only), they must be updated with some new strings
-working on Debian 6, Ubuntu 11.10 and CentOS 5 (thanks to Kolor)

Feedback appreciated (testing on other os's)