Greek Translation of rutorrent

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hi there, guys..
I have seen that there is no translation for rutorrent in Greek language.
So I have started creating a translation in Greek. Not a very easy task I must admit, since there are a lot of torrent specific words which either cannot be translated in Greek, or won't make sense if they are translated cheesy.gif
Anyways, I am at about 80% translating the main js file.
Plugins are to follow after that...
If there are any users from Greece in this forum and are willing to give it a try, I am attaching the el.js file I have translated so far. Please keep in mind that in order to make the Greek language selectable you must add it in file lang/langs.js:
Open lang/langs.js
Find
Code:
var AvailableLanguages =
{
cs:'Český',
da:'Danske',
de:'Deutsch',In a new line, after, add:
Code:
el:'Greek',Save the file and the Greek language will be accessible from settings. You may need to set appropriate permissions to the file, too
You will also need to create el.js files for every plugin, too. Just copy the en.js file so that an el.js file exists there and don't throw errors.
Don't blame me if anything goes wrong. Before doing anything be sure that you can undo it if something goes wrong

P.S.: Instead of
Code:
el:'Greek',you can put
Code:
el:'Ελληνικά',P.P.S.: File is not completely translated. Untranslated parts are in English.Main lang file is complete. Any corrections are welcome.. wink.gif I am also attaching a screenshot with greek translation

Attachments