How to use rutorrent: RSS plugin

simur612

May 25, 2018
Thank you very much,
I feel really stupid, I below at first
/^dexter.*(s)?(07|7)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*hdtv/i
But changed to current episode. Well, case closed smiley.gif

If i only want to fetch the 720p release instead of both released, what shall i change?

Attachments

randac56

May 25, 2018
Just beginning to understand myself about regex..Not 100% sure but I think the following would work:
Code:
/^dexter.*(s)?(07|7)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*720p/i

peshua19

May 25, 2018
I am new to rutorrent and I have a question. I would like to download new dvdrips but only from 2012 (or 2013). What would the command be to link dvdrip and 2012?

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Hi everyone,

This is my first day using RSS and all this regex looks very complicated!?
I would like to download the new episode of walking dead while i am in bed tonight, can anybody help me out with command i would need to type in for that.
Your help is appreciated.

randac56

May 25, 2018
Ok guys, so that post helped me with downloading the series of walking dead, but form tonight only I want to download wwe raw from tonight onwards. Is there anyway I can automatically do that?
I'm sure this is too complicated for a noob like me.
You're help will be extremely appreciated.
Thankyou

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Mark all existing torrents in the feed as Already Loaded then set Rules Manager to "Match Always"

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I am at a loss as to what to have after the monday.night.raw part. i am using my walking dead filter as a template. as raw isnt really an episode and is titled by the date, could you help me with what to change in the following filter please.

/^(wwe.monday.night.raw.*(s)?(03|3)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*/i

thankyou

simur612

May 25, 2018
/^(wwe.monday.night.raw.*(s)?(03|3)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*/i
You didn't close the statement? I see 4x ( but only 3x )

Maybe my regex leaves me alone at this moment but /^(wwe.monday.night.raw.*(s)?(03|3)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*)/i looks much better.

randac56

May 25, 2018
slight amendment on my last question.
i have 2 rules, dvd and xxx, both go into their separate folders. xxx > xxx & dvd > dvd
i dont want xxx to be downloaded into the dvd dir
so i set exclude /(xxx|jav)/ in my dvd rule, and /(720|1080|dvdr)/ in the xxx rule
now it wont download anything with xxx in it. if i remove the exclude xxx from the dvd rule,
it downloads anything with xxx into the dvd dir, and not the xxx dir.
where am i going wrong?​
bump for this question.
tried a lot of things with regex, but still cant seem to figure it out. always wants to go to dvd

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Is there a way to have ruTorrent add a line to the log when it adds a show to the Torrent List successfully via RSS?

Edit: Nevermind. I see it does it in the History. That works for me. Thanks

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I have a couple of peculiar torrent feeds (private tracker) that doesn't use all the standard rss fields. All it has is for each "item" is "description", "link" and "title". It has no guid or any other stuff.

As such, as soon as i remove this torrent from the queue (after it's complete), rutorrent decides it needs to download it again. Presumably because there is no guid? All my other feeds that do have guid and properly formatted rss fields work fine and correctly marked as "already loaded" even after I remove the completed torrent from the queue.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, short of asking the private tracker people to fix their feed?

simur612

May 25, 2018
This couple = torrentday.com ?
How did you guess? Did I miss a previously asked question?

I wrote a wrapper that pulled the feed and created a guid the same as the link field an set the pubDate based on info in the description. But it still happens.

I should have mentioned, I also recently setup the auto move feature, I think it was working fine before that, but I also upgraded from 3.4 at the same time.

randac56

May 25, 2018
How did you guess? Did I miss a previously asked question?
You miss a previously fixed error (this error is on the tracker, but i write a workaround for it). Check svn version.

P.S. guid hasn't relation to this. See screenshots below. Try to find 3 differences wink.gif Time interval between screenshots ~ 5 minutes.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Hmm so torrentday blatantly alter the uploaded date? How stupid.

Can give me link to issue on the tracker? I did search but cannot find, am interested to see what it was.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Can give me link to issue on the tracker?
Sorry, can't understand you.
If you mean under this words some sort of complaint to the tracker's administration - then i didn't send it. I haven't account on this tracker, i simple got claim from one of my client.
If you mean method of reproducing this situation - then try periodically reload one of a torrentday's rss feeds. Every minute, during 5-10 min. And, i guess, you will catch this error.