How to use rutorrent: RSS plugin

randac56

May 25, 2018
Interestingly, I just checked the history. I upload now a screenshot for you, and if you look closely, in fact the "created on" field is the same in all cases so I think this is not the bug?

peshua19

May 25, 2018
http://code.google.com/p/rutorrent/wiki/Plugins?wl=en#per_user_plugin_config_files
Interestingly, I just checked the history. I upload now a screenshot for you, and if you look closely, in fact the "created on" field is the same in all cases so I think this is not the bug?
"created on" is a field inside torrent file. If you operate with one torrent file then this field must be the same. But for obtain value of this field you must *download* torrent file first.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Question about changing default settings for RSS Manager?

Hello everyone,

I have to change sites and have lost all of my RSS Manager filters. I need to set up a lot (~ 100) of new ones on a new machine. Is there a way to change the default information for new filters I create? For example if I always want a label "TD" for each new filter I create can I set this up in a config file somewhere?

Is there a way to duplicate a filter so that maybe I only have to change the search parameters and then leave everything else the same?

Is there a way to edit them off line in a file then up load them?

Second. Is there a way to export these filters so that if I have to do this again I won't have to re-input everything.

Thanks in advance

simur612

May 25, 2018
have a look into %rutorrent%/share/users/%user%/settings/rss/cache/filters

default settings seems not to be present

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Is there a way to limit how many files are downloaded from one RSS filter?
Would I just need to properly setup excludes for each of those versions that I don't want?

randac56

May 25, 2018
Hello ,
i have problem with (auto download filters)
all my rss feed and rss manager are correct the filters too

but when a new rss match my filter apears , he go to the download area but dont start (status stopped)
i check the option ( not begin auto) and its not set

someone can help me pls smiley.gif

Attachments

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Hello

Is there a way to limit the size of the torrents that are downloaded via RSS?
I want to limit the sizes so that torrents that are smaller than 50MB or bigger than 6GB are not downloaded.
This is possible when downloading using the autodl-irssi plugin but have not found a way to do this with trackers that only use RSS.

Thanks!

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Works with the irssi plugin as announce bots send the size of the torrent to the channel. This is not the case with RSS.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Works with the irssi plugin as announce bots send the size of the torrent to the channel. This is not the case with RSS.
When I look the contents of the RSS feed I am using on Firefox I get text info about the size of the torrent too. Here is an example of what I am getting:

creativeLIVE - Lou Freeman - Lighting for Boudoir and Glamour (link to torrent)
23. november 2013 12:24 (text)
Category: Photography Size: 2.27 GB (text)
creativeLIVE - Lou Freeman - Commercial and Iconic Headshots (link to torrent)
23. november 2013 12:11 (text)
Category: Photography Size: 1.52 GB (text)

Is there no way to use this information to achieve what I want?

Thanks.

simur612

May 25, 2018
No way. Because 1) really feed hasn't field 'item size' or something like that. In your case size is stored inside 'description' field as plain text, without any formatting 2) in common case feed doesn't contain these data at all.

randac56

May 25, 2018
How can I search first in rss description field,then in title field?

For example:
I have rss feed
<item>
<title><![CDATA[S03E01 The Empty Hearse]]></title>
<link>http://torrentrss.net/modules/exua_torr.php?e=5190</link>
<description><![CDATA[Шерлок (Sherlock)]]></description>
<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2014 16:51:09 +0200</pubDate>
</item>
<item>
<title><![CDATA[S02E07 Эпизод 7]]></title>
<link>http://tracktor.in/td.php?s=nlPA4k7bJVWYujaSxBZU5CiXPzzAFLdl7KrM5PG1LZGcg3wXba80oYzsW56PwNO2ye37B885phH5JSLGmLVNbfP1qJrHYmFzPNbwoniyd5ib6dsaqJjaNuSOrqm8BrHX</link>
<description><![CDATA[Смертельная битва: Наследие (Mortal Kombat: Legacy)]]></description>
<pubDate>Thu, 02 Jan 2014 15:05:01 +0200</pubDate>
</item>​
Firs I want grep "Sherlock" from description, then grep "s03" from title.

Is it possiple

simur612

May 25, 2018
Can anyone please help me with this one?

/^(the.)?walking.dead.*(s)?(04|4)(e|x)?[0-9]+.*hdtv.*/i

Matching to: The.Walking.Dead.S04E16.HDTV.Anything

http://regex101.com/#PCRE says that it matches, and the filename is in my feed but Rutorrent is telling me 0 matches and nothing downloads.