Javascript Errors using Firefox

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hello,
I am running into problems when trying to load rut in Firefox now. THe errors are as follows:

Unknown propert 'zoom'.Declaration dropped. >> https://url/rutorrent/css/stable.css line 19

Error in parsing value for 'background'.Declaration dropped >> stable.css line 24

Unknown property '-moz-opacity'. Declaration dropped >> stable.css line25

Error parsing value for 'filter'.Declaration dropped >>stable.css line 26

Unknown property 'border-radius.Declaration dropped >>> stlye.css line 156

I have cleared the cache with no results. I will look into it a bit more as it could be simply my Firefox. I have checked if it works in IE8 and its fine. I am flummoxed as to what it could be

I will report back.

I am using the latest versions of rt and rut

I am updating Firefox to v3.6 to see if it maks a difference

Stubs

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hello,
I am running into problems when trying to load rut in Firefox now. THe errors are as follows:

Unknown propert 'zoom'.Declaration dropped. >> https://url/rutorrent/css/stable.css line 19

Error in parsing value for 'background'.Declaration dropped >> stable.css line 24

Unknown property '-moz-opacity'. Declaration dropped >> stable.css line25

Error parsing value for 'filter'.Declaration dropped >>stable.css line 26

Unknown property 'border-radius.Declaration dropped >>> stlye.css line 156

I have cleared the cache with no results. I will look into it a bit more as it could be simply my Firefox. I have checked if it works in IE8 and its fine. I am flummoxed as to what it could be

I will report back.

I am using the latest versions of rt and rut

I am updating Firefox to v3.6 to see if it maks a difference

Stubs
UPDATE:Since updating to FF3.6 the problem has gone away.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Ignore these warnings. This is a css values for another browsers, your browser is also ignore its.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Ignore these warnings. This is a css values for another browsers, your browser is also ignore its.
Problem is that the gui doesnt fully load. The left hand column drop down for the trackers doesnt show any trackers, and the gui doesnt finish loading until I stop the script (stable.css) in FF.

IE doesnt have any of these problems. I thought I'd bring this to your attention as a reference smiley.gif

Stubs

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Problem is that the gui doesnt fully load. The left hand column drop down for the trackers doesnt show any trackers, and the gui doesnt finish loading until I stop the script (stable.css) in FF.
1) stable.css *is not* a script. This is a file with html styles.
2) I can't see any *real* errors in your posting above.
3) Try to clear browser cache. If this problem still occured - i need to see to your ruTorrent for saying something.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
firefox is notoriously bad about caching data. (this is normally a good thing but can lead to these errors)

These problems are compounded if you are behind ANY sort of caching proxy (trust me, i use a transparent squid proxy)

if you use squid, you should set your rutorrent on ignore list.

if these errors popped up after an upgrade it's almost certainly due to this.

It can also happen for other reasons and still be the cache. Clear it.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hi guys, ty for your prompt replies, I am using ff3.6 and the problem has gone away. I tried re-installing earlier versions but it still gave me the "reported" errors.

Anyway, if it arises again I'll report back smiley.gifsmiley.gifsmiley.gif

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I've also got these problems on my home pc (debian 5.0 lenny with iceweasel)

No option in upgrading atm so i will have to check where this is coming from and solve it, ill post a complete errorlog when im home and have the time to check this, maybe its usefull for future references, if i find the problem i will create a bug/issue