Oblivion theme

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Hi all,

I saw this theme a couple of time ago and I just figure out there are no post about it...

I try to contact the author but I can't register to torrent-invite.com so if somebody can ask to him if we can add it to the other theme.

Some non obvious points are also there. Mayby Novik or other can help to get this theme work fully!

mini_328436oblivion.png

Source : T-I Forum

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
considering rutorrent is gplv3 AND considering he shared it innitially, that makes his theme ALSO gplv3

so you can do what you want with it provided it falls under the gpl

which would include sharing it, or adding it to the main code base.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Ok thanks for the advise wink.gif

I began to change some stuff to can be display fine. But i don't know how can i add this in the init.js :

To get the scrollbars working and the dl/ul color matched you need to add the following 3 lines to
/rutorrent/css/style.css

Code:
.meter-value-start-color { background-color: #E05400 }
.meter-value-end-color { background-color: #8FBC00 }
::-webkit-scrollbar {width:12px;height:12px;padding:0px;margin:0px;}
To get the HDD color meter scheme matching we need to edit the following file:
/rutorrent/plugins/diskspace/init.js
Once you've opened the file you need to change lines 17 and 18 to:

Code:
plugin.prgStartColor = new RGBackground("#9ADC00");
plugin.prgEndColor = new RGBackground("#F90009");
To get the CPU color matching we need to edit the following file:
/rutorrent/plugins/cpuload/init.js
Once you've opened the file you need to change lines 87 and 88 to:

Code:
plugin.prgStartColor = new RGBackground("#9ADC00");
plugin.prgEndColor = new RGBackground("#F90009");
Thanks for your clues.

jith45

May 25, 2018
1) You don't need change anything in core or plugins css files. All work may be done with theme files only.
2) New theme in attach, you need to unpack it inside rutorrent/plugins/theme/themes
3) I may add it to svn, but i need a) author's permission (yes, yes, gpl and etc, but we must be polite, i think) b) author's name for wiki.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Thanks novik ! I have only make change to create rssurlrewrite icone. I include it in your pack.

I still have a question about color for cpuload and diskspace. I would invert the color (green -> orange more logical than orange -> green) but when i make the change in the init.js colors are those by default...

And unfortunally, scrollbar still ugly even if do what he said...

mini_918239oblivion__1_.png

I will try to contact him but if somebody have an access to torrent-invites.com would be better.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Under Opera browser you can see some nice shadows around the windows, for example around settings window. The problem is that it's mismatched with the window. To solve this issue simply change in style.css (in Oblivion directory) all:

Code:
box-shadow: 10px 10px 5px #888;
into

Code:
box-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #888;
You can also pimp it a little bit by changing border radius (5px value) to 10px or even 20px whatever suits you best.