Plugin: Pause ui refresh and force refresh

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I just "stole" the first best icons i found, if anyone have an idea for better icons i gladly add them.

The wiki page looks great, mind if i copy it to the projects google code wiki?

*Edit* Updated the icons, new version on svn

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I don't know if this is only my problem, but when I click refresh webui, then it should refresh it only once, but on my rutorrent it also unpause refreshing, witch is a little bit out of sense.

P.S.Using latest revision of the plugin and rutorrent.

P.S.2 After some tests I got to conclusion that even pausing doesn't work every time, maybe it's opera fault but I doubt it :/. Will test more.

P.S.3 Ok generally I have no idea how this plugin suppose to work, cause it's working whenever he wants to cheesy.gif, the only 100% of no refreshing webui is when you hit pause and leave the tab or browser. I've check all of it on my network bandwidth monitor.

Plugin itself is really great, cause I often leave the rutorrent in other tabs, in witch case other pages are lagy during refreshing of webui, but it isn't working properly.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hmmm still the same, and as I said before I've noticed that hitting pause webui sometimes also doesn't work, I thought that it might be the issue of my browser (Opera), but under Chromium and FF the same situation.

Maybe I have some garbage from previous versions that need to be deleted?

#EDIT
From what I see there's only one java script, no cookies no state saved so there is no garbage to be deleted. Gyran is everything ok under your version of rutorrent? Maybe I've installed some plugins that conflicts with your's one? I really don't know where the problem is. Shame that I don't now Java smiley.gif.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
No problems here, make sure you've got the new js file. Try to empty your browsers cache. Make a list of all your plugins and I can check if one of them maybe interferes with my script

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Ok I deleted all previous files, downloaded latest revision witch is 8, tested once more in Opera and in FF (under Linux maybe here is the problem). Under FF the pause button seems to work properly but still the refresh button works as unpause so the webui started to refresh itself every period. Under Opera either the pause button or the refresh button works properly. The only way to pause webui under Opera is to pause it change tabs and go back to my rutorrent. I''l check it out under Windows soon, and under MacOS and give you my report on the subject wink.gif.

#EDIT

After checking the same staff happens on FF@Windows and Safari@MacOS, Opera also acts the same as I described above. Really have no idea why, I'm using latest revision of rutorrent and plugins, using Oblivion theme. Here goes the list of the plugins:

wiuky0.jpg

jith45

May 25, 2018
Maybe the problem is that I have over 100 torrents, I've got to admit that rutorrent itself is a little bit lagy, working with such amount.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
that shouldn't make a difference.. Try to update from the svn again and make sure you've got version 1.1

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
no, hat's not the issue. I've got well over 400 torrents on one box and i've tested it on a box with 3000 torrents. It's def. not that.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Ok downloaded latest revision and still the same. What is worst I downloaded completely fresh version of rutorrent, without any plugin, then added only pausewebui plugin and guess what cheesy.gif? Yup the same staff now I'm double confused cheesy.gif. Maybe something with my server configuration, but damn is this possible? From what I know java is working completely on clients part. Any ideas to solve it would be great.

jith45

May 25, 2018
How exactly do you do? Give me step by step and i will se if i can reproduce the error..

somus1735

May 25, 2018