Question on RSS syntax

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Hi All,

Just wanted to get everyone's feedback on some filters i could set for RSS.

What do you all use for filters when you want to say filter the name of a TV show and it only has one word?
Example of this could be House, Greek or Glee. I wanted to know what Filters you setup in RSS to only download the show with that name in it.

What i have found is if i say put in /house.*/i in the filter, it will download shows with house........... plus desperate housewives...., garden house....... etc. Basically i have found that if i have it setup with /house.*/i then it will match anything with the word house in it. Now i am probably doing something wrong, so i thought i would post here to get some idea's on how to restrict RSS to only download the one word TV shows and not shows with that name in their title.

FYI, flexget has an awesome way of getting around this, they have the series plugin where you can specify the one word show name to match exactly and nothing else in the shows name. However i would like to see if this can be done easily in rutorrent.

thanks.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
awesome, thanks heaps for your quick reply. i will give this a shot and post back if there are any issues.

cheers