RSS fast-resume -> seed

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Hey guys, im new here at the forum! cool.gif

I've been using ruTorrent for a while now and just thought if a crazy idea that would make things much easier, atlest for me. I do not know how easy this will be to implement or if it's even possible to do, as I have no knowledge of how to do this myself. However here's what I had in mind:

The idea is based on rss and what you currently have on your disk/listed in your ruTorrent. lets say you have a movie in your ruTorrent. If this movie pops up in any of your feeds/specific feeds it will load -> fast-resume and seed. This would of course need to be the same file/movie. This could be one way to do it. That rss feeds checks what you got and loads torrents accordingly.

Another example/way to do it:
1. RSS downloaded something/I downloaded something manually. (To make this easier to explain, I'll call this "something" for MOVIE1.)
2. When MOVIE1 is finished it gets added to filters in specific rss feeds/all feeds.
3. MOVIE1 pops up in one of the rss feeds it got added to, it will then load -> fast-resume and start seeding.
4. If MOVIE1 pops up in any other rss feed that it was added to, it will fast-resume and start to seed for those trackers aswell.

Let me hear your thoughts about this. Is it possible?

cheers

Attachments

peshua19

May 25, 2018
5. You got a ban on the corresponding tracker. Because data of the MOVIE1 from the point 4 isn't equal to the data from the point 1.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
It has the same *name*. But not the same data. It's hash is a different. You use fast-resume, and, as result, you can't catch this situation.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
What about something that check torrents name, size and Number of files. If it is a match it fast resumes..?