[RSS] I only want to download new torrents

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Hi,
I have problems with getting the rss plugin to work as I want. Last night I succesfully setup up a feed to download from the dvd catagory of my tracker. The thing is that i don't want to download any of the torrents that are already in that category but instead I want to automatically download all the torrents that will be added. When I setup my feed it started alot of torrents that was in that category and match my filter, but as I said I don't want those torrents that has already been added.
I've tried searching but didn't find anything and I read the guide, maybe I'm slow grin.gif

Anyway I hope someone understands what I want to do and can help me fix it. Sorry for my english aswell!

Thanks.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
the easy solution to this is:

Add your filter. in the tick bar select "Don't start the download automatically"

Then let it add the torrents.

they will be "stopped"

Delete them.

Then edit the feed, and uncheck "don't start automatically"

Problem solved.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Thanks, I suppose I could've have figured that out on my own if I wasn't so tired rolleyes.gif anyway thanks for the super fast reply!

peshua19

May 25, 2018
It would be nice to have a tickbox which essentially did that without actually making you go through the work though....i might open a bounty for it