RSS Manager - Exclude option regex help

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I am not a regex guru or even a fan... it just does not compute...

Any way I need to setup an exclude option for my regexs that I've managed to get to work from trial and error.

I want to exclude torrents like this:

Code:

[ www.Speed.Cd ] - Lxxxxxxxx.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-2HD

I do NOT want these torrents, first they are rar'd, second they are poorly seeded becuase they are rar'd and thus slow download

I have this for the exclude regex:

Code:
/www.Speed.cd/i

Is this correct/valid? ? ?

Better regex?

Thanks in advance.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
If you're not willing to look through 2 pages of well explained examples then I don't see why other people on this forum would just spoon-feed you the answers.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
If you're not willing to look through 2 pages of well explained examples then I don't see why other people on this forum would just spoon-feed you the answers.
I asked for assistance in learning regex and using it with rutorrent.

The link you provided and the numerous sites I've found via google all read the same way blah blah blah. They are great if regex makes sense to you already! I don't care for regex to start, and none of these so called tutorials help to tutor on regex. If you would like to provide a regex tutorial and testing page, that first explains regex in for new regex users, and two provides a test page that works with rutorrents form of regex, great! I will be looking forward to them and reviewing them.

Now additional information on the issue... The problem is that the RSS feed has this for the name:

Sleepy.Hollow.S01E02.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

The whole [ www.Speed.net ] crap doesn't show up till it starts to pull the file.

NO. using -DIMENSION as an exclusion will remove WANTED/DESIRED torrents.

So is there some way to get rutorrent via the regex or something else to process this name of the torrent and ignore these or exclude them by hash or user name...

Example:
Code: [Select]
https://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8956007/Sleepy.Hollow.S01E02.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION

C9A0AF60AA8C3F87619898D347ADBFDE99B0F33A

by: sceneline