rutorrent clock shows wrong time (chrome issue??)

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hello to all.
I am facing an issue
The behaviour of the rutorrent clock (down on the right of the webui) does not show the correct time
The result is rss feeds not loading and various other issues.
My server time at his very moment:
Code:
# date
Fri Apr 25 11:53:23 EEST 2014
rutorrent, however, shows 10:08...
I have checked the timezone and it is correct (besides that, the difference is odd -1hour 45 minutes difference - which is not justified even if i had wrong timezone)

This morning I realized that feeds had not loaded newest episodes and also noticed that rutorrent had wrong time. I messed with the settings of my server using webmin and finally after a refresh rutorrent showed the correct time. I didn't actually change anything, though..
After a couple of hours, I closed the browser (Google Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m) and reopened it after a while and the clock was messed up
Just to test I opened a different browser (Firefox 24) and the clock was appearing correctly
It seems it is a browser issue?huh.gif
Novik, any ideas?

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hello to all.
I am facing an issue
The behaviour of the rutorrent clock (down on the right of the webui) does not show the correct time
The result is rss feeds not loading and various other issues.
My server time at his very moment:
Code:
# date
Fri Apr 25 11:53:23 EEST 2014
rutorrent, however, shows 10:08...
I have checked the timezone and it is correct (besides that, the difference is odd -1hour 45 minutes difference - which is not justified even if i had wrong timezone)

This morning I realized that feeds had not loaded newest episodes and also noticed that rutorrent had wrong time. I messed with the settings of my server using webmin and finally after a refresh rutorrent showed the correct time. I didn't actually change anything, though..
After a couple of hours, I closed the browser (Google Chrome Version 34.0.1847.116 m) and reopened it after a while and the clock was messed up
Just to test I opened a different browser (Firefox 24) and the clock was appearing correctly
It seems it is a browser issue?huh.gif
Novik, any ideas?
This clock is for fun only. It hasn't relation to these things.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
This clock is for fun only. It hasn't relation to these things.
Oh, OK, I thought it did, because when earlier I managed to synchronize it with the actual time my rss feeds started downloading

Local time and timezone are correct
Is there another way to verify that time used by rutorrent is correct? Perhaps using php to get the local time is appropriate?
Because date commands returns the correct values; do I need to check if php obtains the correct values,too?