rutorrent css issues

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I am using the excellent oblivion theme and I am having issues with the labels icons showing up for me

This is how labels are supposed to look using this theme
w4HT2CJ.png

But here are the results I am getting..

With chrome the labels do not load and I get these odd squares (I get the squares even with the default theme)
R2I3jg7.png

And with firefox I don't get the squares but I don't get the icons either
4riLVnU.png

Oddly enough, Firefox dosent recognie the changes I made to the scrollbars either (but not my concern at the moment)

Anybody have any suggestions?

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I wasn't sure how to do this but here is what I did

Inside /rutorrent/plugins/tracklabels/labels is a png called sickbeard. If I create a label called sickbeard it loads the sickbeard.png.

After further investigation I have found that if I completely remove the tracklabels plugin that does remove the 'squares' but just shows nothing (like in Firefox). The 'tag' icon from the first picture will not show though. Has rutorrent changed how it reads label icons since this theme came out (just thought I should mention the theme is named Oblivion)

das329717

May 25, 2018
tracklabels plugin now uses custom icons for labels (tracklabels/labels/labelname.png)
Are you using the latest svn version or rutorrent and plugins?

jith45

May 25, 2018
And you think - this is a normal? One version of core, another version of plugin...

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Ok, I reinstalled ruTorrent 3.5 so that core and plugins all match up, and I still have the problem here is a screenshot using the defaul theme

WxQSa1c.png

And here is one using Oblivion

7QyYlBp.png

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Yeah, but I use ruTorrent off of a seedbox and I do not have root so I have to take what they give (they will update it soon I am sure). But this issue shouldn't matter much on that I would not think.