rutorrent v3.1. Torrents not showing 'finished' date/time.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hello Members,

I just have a quick question here. In ruTorrent v3.1 sometimes I come across torrents that have 100% finished downloading and do not show a 'finished' date/time. There is a particular torrent that I have finished downloading at the moment and it is showing 100%. The torrent hash in ruTorrent for the torrent in question is 100% identical to the torrent hash on the tracker's website. I have "Force Re-checked" the torrent numerous times and each time is shows 100%. I have removed the torrent from ruTorrent a few times and re-downloaded the .torrent file from the tracker. Each time I have tried this I'm still unable to show a finished date/time for the torrent. The torrent shows 0.00 KB remaining. I should also point out that this torrent is not part of a mega-torrent type torrent pack. The torrent I'm referring to is a stand-alone torrent. I realise that with torrent packs it will not show a finished date if a user only downloads selected file(s).

My question is is this a concern at all? I'm convinced that the torrent has completed, however, all of my other torrents that I have queued up in ruTorrent at the moment are showing a finished date/time. May I ask for any feedback from other members.

Thanks very much in advance.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I've had the plugin itself bug out before and cause all torrents to be "finished" at the same time no matter what time they really finished. I've had it not report a finished time at all and i've had it work perfectly (like it is now, for me)

It might depend on which version you have. We are on 3.2 now so you ight try to update an see if it fixes it