Seedbox setting help

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hy guys.. i'm trying to set a seedbox business
i have like 10 kimsufi dedicated servers
the ones with 100euro\month
CPU i7 4TB TB HDD 12GB ram ..
i search on the internet for tutorials but i couldn't find any ..
what i want to do is very easy ..
soon i'll buy a domain(don't know what name to put yet) and a small shared hosting for the website..
on the website people will see what packages we have at what prices and they could pay via Paypal or Credit Card..
after they payed they will receive a mail with account login
let's say someone wants a 1Gbit line with a 250GB disc space..
he pays for that and he receives a mail with account logins to his ftp, that has his name, and to the webui .. the ftp will have 250GB ..
with 1 week to go until the month is over he will receive another mail in which will say if he wants to renew the subscription..
if he renews the acc will last him how much he will renew, if he doesn't the acc will be deleted at the end of the month(from when he purchased) and all the data he downloaded as well..

jith45

May 25, 2018
all i can say is it's a very hard business to get into, and not very profitable unless you reallyknow what you're doing and/or vcan get serers for next to nohtin

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
sad.gif
and if i want to do what i've said.. but manually?
i make the acc on webui.. and auto the ftp ?
or i need to make the ftp also manually? and set the quota?

das329717

May 25, 2018
If you have to ask, that tells me it's probably not a good idea to invest money. But I'm no business consultant.

jith45

May 25, 2018
of course it's something you can do if you know what you're doing. there are lots of people doing it, it's just really difficult to actually make money with it.