showing many files from one torrent

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hi all. Please I need little help...

When I press the "tab files" and select one torrent then I can see the all content of this torrent but there're other torrents that have more than 10.000 files and can't show the files and the log shows the message "the request to rtorrent has time out".

Secondly: What is the setting to put in the .rtorrent.rc to increase time out setting from rutorrent and ignore all request to times out?

Thanks in advanced...

P.D. I use rutorrent v3.5 SVN, php v5.3.3 and apache 2.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
When I press the "tab files" and select one torrent then I can see the all content of this torrent but there're other torrents that have more than 10.000 files and can't show the files and the log shows the message "the request to rtorrent has time out".
Go to ruTorrent Settings dialog and increase timeout.

Secondly: What is the setting to put in the .rtorrent.rc to increase time out setting from rutorrent and ignore all request to times out?
.rtorrent.rc hasn't relation to the ruTorrent settings.

jith45

May 25, 2018
Go to ruTorrent Settings dialog and increase timeout.
OK, so there's no way to set up permanently this option in any script file?. Anyway, there's no problem now with this setting but still not see the files sad.gif

thanks for your pacience...

somus1735

May 25, 2018
OK, so there's no way to set up permanently this option in any script file?. Anyway, there's no problem now with this setting but still not see the files sad.gif

No way. And no reason, IMHO.
Anyway, there's no problem now with this setting but still not see the files sad.gif
You have a lot of options for solve your problem:
1) Increase power of your server
2) Don't look at files section for torrents with 10K+ files
3) Don't use ruTorrent at all, and check torrent files via rtorrent console etc.