Tracklabels mod - tracker favicons in list

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I made a small mod to show the tracker's favicon.ico next to the tracker name/count:

Example:
14wq614.png

This is pretty simple to do, simple edit {webroot}/rutorrent/plugins/tracklabels/init.js and find the following line (should be 229):

Code:
li.addClass("cat");
And add after it the following 2 lines:

Code:
bgImg = 'http://' + lbl + '/favicon.ico';
li.css('backgroundImage', 'url(' + bgImg + ')');

das329717

May 25, 2018
um....this has been in rutorrent for at least 2-3 weeks...maybe a month
Really? I just installed yesterday from the google code download page and didn't see this feature. Perhaps you mean it is in the svn version? If so I apologise if I offended anyone, I saw it missing from my installation and thought since it was a fresh install it was not an implemented feature.

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hi , yeah it's in svn. When you want a fresh install you must checkout svn to get lastest revision of version. Many features have been added since the 3.1 come out.

But you should know that we looking for more developer to improve rutorrent. Novik is currently alone. Take a look around the forum to learn about rutorrent community.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I'm a web developer by trade so I'll have a look through and get familiar with the source. This program is great so if I can help out in any way I will smiley.gif

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Thanks, looks good the favicons smiley.gif
Strangely enough I did not get it either. 3.1 was installed a while ago, and I regularly "svn up" however this change doesn't seem to have come through.

jith45

May 25, 2018
just to be clear:

you didnt' offend me at all...i was just making sure i understood what you were posting.

This fix was added to the svn version of the "tracklabels" plugin a little while ago. This is probably going to happen a few times because great minds think alike and all that. I never meant to come off like i was angry. Please, always feel free to submit changes.

you may find a better way of doing the same thing, or things may overlap, or you may submit something noone else has.

sorry if i came off wrong.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Rascalli, yup. Not all plugins are installed, but the ones I do have are at the latest revision.

/var/www/rutorrent/plugins# svn up *
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Rascalli, yup. Not all plugins are installed, but the ones I do have are at the latest revision.

/var/www/rutorrent/plugins# svn up *
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
At revision 1447.
Checking out the latest version from /var/www did the trick!

das329717

May 25, 2018
Good to hear you have it now (I always use that way.)

As then you get all plugins (even the ones you do not need), but you can "disable" plugins with the users configs

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
what i do is this:

i check out a full trunk download:
Code:
svn co http://rutorrent.googlecode.com/svn/trunk

then i remove the empty plugin directory in rutorrent/ and move the full one in.
Code:
cd trunk
rm -r rutorrent/plugins
mv plugins/ rutorrent/
mv rutorrent ../
cd ../
rm -r trunk/

now, when i create users, i use a plugins.ini file (or the base one) to disable plugins i don't need.

In this way, i can just do a single svn up to get the latest sources and plugin sources.

ip.gif Logged
widget.jpg