Two same torrents from different trackers?

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I use TD and TL but the problem is that when I try to add torrent file from the other trackers with same files, nothing happens. It totally ignores me?
I just one seed the same torrent on two trackers but sometimes even do 99% of the files are the same, not all are so adding a tracker additionaly isnt always an option?

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I use TD and TL but the problem is that when I try to add torrent file from the other trackers with same files, nothing happens. It totally ignores me?
I just one seed the same torrent on two trackers but sometimes even do 99% of the files are the same, not all are so adding a tracker additionaly isnt always an option?
as mentioned before, if the torrents hash is identical, this won't be possible wihtout running multiple copies of rtorrent.

If you are creating the torrent yourself. you can use a different piece size to force a different hash.

This is not a limitation of rutorrent, but rtorrent.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
No, they don't have the same hash. Can two torrent files from two private trackers even have the same hash?
Solved it. Just had to change the name of torrent file. The names are a bit different but only but (1) which chrome adds when downloads files and the same exist. Just changed the file name and it's ok wink.gif