use automove to put data in dir with name as label

jith45

May 25, 2018
would be nice if the automove plugin had an option to move the data into a subfoler with the same name as the label you have given the torrent

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Autotools already created labels based on save dir, then moves to a new location based on that label, so you could easily use this behavior to create any dir structure you want.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
understood, however I like things to go as easy as possable with as little effort as possable so when I have and rss feed with several downloads and those downloads get a label, say "LinDisUbuntu" it would be nice if that were to end up in that folder. and I know the RSSfeed plugin gives me the possability to set the download location, however I move the folder around and it would be a haste to change every rss download to its right location each time insted of only the main download folder. thats where this exact request comes in, and I dont think it would be that hard to get it to work. (unless I miss understood what you said I see no way to make it happen on its own without spesifying each downloads location with the correct subfolder)

Edit: reason I ask for this is cus I had this function in uTorrent and it was extreamly helpful on keeping things orgenized

das329717

May 25, 2018
Some problems with that. Plugin autotools was developed by dmrom. I dont see he on this project ~ 3 month. I can support his plugin, but i dont want to develop it.
You may try to do this, if you want.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
what makes the most sense is to do this:

set up your download directories in a way that mirrors what your eventual dir should look like.

for instance: you might have something like:

Video/TV/SD/
Video/TV/720p/
Video/Movies/
Video/Sports/
Music/

or maybe even soemthing like

Video/TV/Lost/
Video/TV/24/
Video/TV/Chuck/
Video/TV/House.MD/

then have your rss feeds set to download to this dir.

They will be labeled accordingly, then if you enable auto-move it will move them to the proper location.

If you find you need to manually change the "seed from" dir, you can use "DataDIR" plugin.

Otherwise, as novik says, you are free to modify the plugin any way you see fit. As it stands, it is perfect in my opinion.