[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hi

As i said in this post, this kind of feature realy miss on rutorrent. So I start a bounty for this and I hope the community will follow me.

Features required :
  • List all files in dir defined in conf file
  • Rename/Copy/Move/Delete/Download files or folders
  • Ability to unpack and unpack all for scene release with multiple rar files
  • Check SFV
  • Create directory
  • Create .torrent by right click on file/dir
  • Create RAR/ZIP files
  • Reading of .nfo files directly in the browser
  • Make SFV
And optional but should be great (extra bounty) :
  • Streaming video with divx web player
  • Generate a public download link, with optional password and expiration date

As said, with the deal between novik and other compagny, he can't make this plugin. So i hope this bounty will motive other dev.

Bounty :

Nicobubulle $60
Rascalli $30
wonslung $40
Xenus $30
subvertbeats $30
_______
Total $190

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I am also in for this.

I would like to also see added :

* Make SFV
* Suitable for multiple users

Not important for me :

* Download from the explorer , as i think FTP is better.

At this moment I am out of work, so I can only trow in a small amount.

Nicobubulle $60
Rascalli $30
_______
Total $90

@shwetha17 :

Generate a public download link, with optional password and expiration date <<--- I like that option, as occasionally I download something for some friends (who know nothing about ftp or even downloading or pc's)

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
* Suitable for multiple users

That's why i say "List all files in dir defined in conf file" if multi user is on dir will change for each users.

Download from the explorer , as i think FTP is better.

You're definitly right but sommetime I need to grab some files out my usual place.

Generate a public download link, with optional password and expiration date <<--- I like that option, as occasionally I download something for some friends (who know nothing about ftp or even downloading or pc's)

It's a feature of ajaxplorer wich is pretty good for this purpose.

I had your bounty on main message.

jith45

May 25, 2018
Looks like we are making progress with the amount for the bounty

Nicobubulle $60
Rascalli $30
Wonslung $40
_______
Total $130

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Well i might be interested, depending on what exactly some of the features are. For example, what is the 1st point?

Does that just mean a explorer type gui, with the upmost directory (./) being what is defined in conf ( /home/user/torrentdata/) ?
What is 2nd point, download files? Is that, link to or create some http download link or what? (is it good enough to just link to the data directory?)
what should check sfv do?
create torrent, would it be right clicking via the interface in point 1? otherwise, i would suggest actually having a create torrent dialog box that pops up would be better, then the user can browse to the files, and do it that way.
same with rar/zip creation?
reading .nfo, not sure i understand you can just open .nfo in the browser and it displays the text?

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Hmm right. Well I'd love that too for $200 haha, but I don't really have the skills to do it in ruTorrent.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Like you write it above, it looks like you put in $200 .. so look out what you are writting tongue.gif cheesy.gif grin.gif
(or if you mean it we will higher the amount with your 200)

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I'll do it for 200++ euro and atleast 1 month of work. Not guarantee its gonna be a single standing plugin (some code mods to the ruTorrent sourcecode must be done).

Ohh and a lot of AJAX right? Shinny graphics?

jith45

May 25, 2018
Nicobubulle $60
Rascalli $30
wonslung $40
Xenus $30
subvertbeats $30
_______
Total $190