extsearch plugin addition

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hello, Novik..
For a while now, the most common domain name for hdtorrents.org is hdts.ru
But it is true that a user can insert hdorrents.org in cookies with same uid and pass as hdts.ru and the plugin will work..
The alternative is to clone HDTorrents.php and with minor modifications have an additional engine (I actually did this but did not want to push to svn before asking you - it is also kind of foolish anyways, since hdtorrents.php does the same)
But while adding this "extra" engine, I noticed that there is also an option in hdtorrents.org/hdts.ru for 3D. If you actually select any category e.g. for movies and also have the 3D checkbox checked, it appends a "&3d=1" at the end of the query, like this
Code:
&category[]=59&category[]=60&category[]=30&category[]=38&3d=1while without 3d checked it is just
Code:
&category[]=59&category[]=60&category[]=30&category[]=38I was wondering if it is possible for you to add this. I don't know if you have an account there to check it out yourself and sadly I don't have any invites to send. But I could give you my login credentials if needed..
Cheers..

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I actually did this but did not want to push to svn before asking you
Push it, please.
But while adding this "extra" engine, I noticed that there is also an option in hdtorrents.org/hdts.ru for 3D. If you actually select any category e.g. for movies and also have the 3D checkbox checked, it appends a "&3d=1" at the end of the query, like this
Don't know, really. May be, use that parameter as category?

das329717

May 25, 2018
I manage to make 3d work the "dirty" way, by separating "Movies" from "Movies 3D only"
I will push the addition shortly. I also added all possible categories; the search options are more precise.

The one think that I can't find (not even sure if it is my fault) is that in this new engine, the small favicon of the site is not shown in the left of the torrent name in the search results
I am attaching an image to explain what icon I mean. This image is from hd-torrents.org results. From hdts.ru it displays nothing there...
Where is this icon fetched from?? sad.gif