How to use rutorrent: FileUpload Plugin

das329717

May 25, 2018
In this guide i will explain the installation procedure, how to use the plugin and how to configure the fileupload plugin.

The current version comes with a set of predefined upload service providers which are available to change in conf.php. This set is the available upload services from plowshare trunk version. Adding services is described later in this post.

Currently supported file-sharing services:
  • 1fichier
  • rapidshare
  • megaupload
  • zshare
  • 2shared
  • sendspace
  • fileserve
  • filesonic
  • wupload
Dependencies:
Plugin installation
Code:
cd /path/to/rutorrent/plugins
svn co http://svn.rutorrent.org/svn/filemanager/trunk/fileupload
chmod 775 fileupload/scripts/upload

Plugin configuration (conf.php):
The default conf.php should look like this:
Code:
$services = array( 'rapidshare' => array( 'enabled' => true,
'account' => true,
'login' => '',
'password' => ''
),
'megaupload' => array( 'enabled' => true,
'login' => '',
'password' => '',
'email' => ''),
'zshare' => array('enabled' => true),

You can choose what upload services are available to rutorrent users by setting the 'enabled' option to true or false
Services which have enabled set to true will appear the rutorrent GUI - Settings > File Upload dialog and in the Upload to... filemanager context menu.

You can also add the 'account' => true, to (each/required) service to force users to use an account

You should check out the options plowup modules, if they support accounts you can add account support to upload services by adding:
Code:
'login' => '',
'password' => '',
to your service.

Important: login and password fields must be kept empty in conf.php

The GUI:
You can configure the plugin options by going to Settings > File Upload panel. Here you will find all the enabled services with their options: login, password, e-mail address.
Note: You can do anonymous uploads by not filling the Login or Password fields of a service. The only exception right now is RapidShare - it doesn't have anonymous upload anymore, that's why it has 'account' => true, set in conf.php

Services which have 'account' => true, set in conf.php will force users to use a login and a password else the upload service in the context menu will be disabled.

Hope this guide helps and sorry for no picture.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hello,

anyone know what I need to go to get the file manager so I can unrar and re-rar files. I just need to download torrent unrar, rar back and upload to Rapidshare. I can pay for assistance because I've been looking and I get no where.

Please, don't say google because it's not that simple and I can hire the help.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for this genious plugin...

just for the sake of science , Ive always got this message :
Code:
FILE UPLOAD: error - STATUS:parsererror MSG: {"errcode":0,"tmpdir""user23132"}
Though, actually, in the end the file is perfectly uploaded...so im just curious.
Any clue why ? my tmpdir is writable...dunno whatelse to check honnestly

simur612

May 25, 2018
ubuntu server 11.10 , webserver=lighttpd , Firefox 15.0.1 (but seems same with IE so far)

randac56

May 25, 2018
Hey,

Thanks for this genious plugin...

just for the sake of science , Ive always got this message :
Code:
FILE UPLOAD: error - STATUS:parsererror MSG: {"errcode":0,"tmpdir""user23132"}
Though, actually, in the end the file is perfectly uploaded...so im just curious.
Any clue why ? my tmpdir is writable...dunno whatelse to check honnestly
Having this error too, can't find a way to solve this.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
I got this error how to solve it :
fileupload: Plugin will not work. rTorrent user can't access external program (plowup).

I install plowshare already.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I got this error how to solve it :
fileupload: Plugin will not work. rTorrent user can't access external program (plowup).

I install plowshare already.
This message is not related to the plugin...
Basically it means: if the user running the rtorrent instance does not have access the the plowup command, you will get that message.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Just to let you know, Mediafire doesn't allow anonymous uploads anymore, only free and premium accounts so the mediafire option of fileupload is not working.

The people of plowshare already have modified the module for v4. If I use plowup mannually works ok with -b option but when I try to use it from rutorrent I can't get it working.

If you need any details let me know.

randac56

May 25, 2018
Hi. I was hoping to use this as it seems like a useful little tool. However I don't see anything that resembles a guide in my limited experience. I haven't a clue what any of this means. No big deal. I'll just carry on as normal.

peshua19

May 25, 2018
Hi people , this is my first post , Thanks for the plugin , its realy exelent ! , wanted to ask if we can change the command line using the plugin to handle the bandwidth and other settings

My other problem is how to solve the special character on the LOG, begins with that character and ends with the same

[0; 33m [0m

From already thank you very much

Best regards