Looking for Plugin -> Total Size of torrents (per label)

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
So what I wanted to divide my torrents into categories and check their size to manage and control when I could d/l more needed to start deleting etc.
What I did was divide them by folders, but my seedbox support (after a few errors) said thats not a good way, the best way is to leave it on the download folder of rutorrent.

So now I was looking for what other options I had to do that, and if there already existed a plugin for that. The easiest that could occurr to me was to divide them by labels (was even going to install the tadd-labels to make it easier) and then check total size by label, but there seems to be no propriety or way to do that. Is there?

The Traffic plugin would work perfectly if showed the labels dropdownlist instead of trackers (can it be changed on the config file, if so how?, would it work it the tadd-label plugin).

Another option I see that shouldnt be to hard to create, since rutorrent display seems like a sheet from excel, at the end line create a TOT, that sums Download (could sum other stuff too but d/l is what I want to know)