"Match only once" mode doesn't work

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hello everyone,

I was trying to set up the RSS Feeds plugin to catch only one instance of each episode of a few TV Shows/Talk Shows. If I set it to "Match always" it works just fine, but I end up with, sometimes, 3 or 4 releases of each episode. I'm using the latest version of ruTorrent on a seedbox.
This is how I have it set up (this example is for "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart"):

Filter : /(the.daily.show)/i
Exclude : /(720p|1080p|1080i|480p|hr|DVDR|DVDRip|BDrip|Bluray|psp|ipod|iphone|Complete|reencode|recode|rerip|repack|preair|transport|)/i
Check Title Field : checked
Check description field : unchecked
Check link field : unchecked
RSS : All Feeds
Directory : set to my default TV Shows directory
Don't add torrent's name to path : unchecked
Don't start the download automatically : unchecked
Min. interval : Match only once (I would prefer not to use the other options, like 12 hours or 1 day, because sometimes there are 2 or more different episode releases of a particular Talk Show in the same day, and the idea was to pick all releases, but only one for each episode)
Label : The Daily Show
RatioGroup : No Ratio

From these settings, do you see anything that might be causing the "Match only once" option to not work? Remember that the exact same settings, except for the "Min. interval" being "Match always", work like a charm, but when changing it to "Match only once", I don't get any results. And yes, I've been trying this for a few days, to really be sure that one option worked and the other didn't.

Anything I should try to fix it?

Thank you so much for your help.

randac56

May 25, 2018
The clue is in the name, once. One time.
As you've already had matches the filter is operation correctly.

simur612

May 25, 2018
I see! Someone in other forum didn't explain it to me correctly then. I was told the "once" word meant "once per episode", not "once for ever".
Let's say that on a period of 24h there are 2 episodes of a Talk Show released by 2 different teams. This makes for 4 matches if the "Match always" is selected, correct? Is there a way to tell the plugin to only download the first match of each episode that it picks up?

Thanks for your help.