Please Please Help!

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Hi all.......I may be missing something stupid here, but I have looked through all the guides etc. I am going to Australia on Sunday and really need to get this setup before I go!

I currently seed 500 or so torrents to What.cd. What I want to do is load all my torrents from my PC, up to my seedbox. I can't work it out! I see the guides on how to create new torrents etc., and download, but can somebody please help me with this one?

Much appreciated.

randac56

May 25, 2018
Upload all your content to your default rTorrent download directory, then upload your .torrent files to your rTorrent watch directory or your ruTorrent AutoWatch folder.
I would upload the torrents in batches rather than all at once and wait for them to finish checking.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Ok thanks.

But do I start with add or create torrent?
Do you mean create a new folder and copy all the files over to it, to be used as an ru torrent directory?
What is the watch directory?

peshua19

May 25, 2018
A watch directory is a folder specified in either your .rtorrent.rc or set up via ruTorrent in AutoTools. It will monitor this folder for torrent files and load them automatically in to r(u)Torrent.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
But what is the folder?? There is a directory called home/admin/torrents/doing......what is that? And how do I get the files into it?