rss not working properly (well not now that is)

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Morning All

After using Utorrent for many months with my ISP and then after getting C&D order I decided that I had to find another way. So decided to get a seedbox and do it this way and which involved using rutorrent.all was well till after about 10-12 weeks I pressed the wrong button and changed the torrent d/l s/w Hence erased all my rss data which had loads and loads typed in. But this was my fault,

Anyway I got rutorrent reinstalled and working and started entering all the rss data (well as much as I could remember and all that was current on my torrent site) and again all was fine for the last 12 or so weeks Now I seam to have developed a problem and items that are in my rss feed dropdown box will not down load unless I go into the box and click the refresh button. I dont mind having to do it as it has only been a few of the feeds (I know it should be automatic and thats why you set it up but) This has been happening for a couple of weeks but today its gone even further, In that today one of the titles in the rss feed will not even d/l even if I press the refresh that is to say iv tried that I have even changed the format to download and even deleated and re entered the title to get it to work. I know its not the feeds as I checked them and the item in question was there in all three formats Xvid , 480, and x264So like I said it was no fault of the feeds. If I remember correctly This same problem started to happen before but before it became a real problem I messed up and changed the torrent s/w So when I got it back up it was like starting from fresh and I suppose why they all worked correctly again..
So if any one has had this and knows a way round it or how to get it working again then I would be muchly appreciated as my rss is failing more and more?
If no one has had this can you think of anything I could try to get it working again please..
I would try and reload rutorrent again but the amount of data I have in rss is massive and would take ages to re-enter again. Does anyone know of a way to backup just the rss data so I could just add it back in once reloaded retorrent?

Anyway thanks for any help you may be able to give. cheesy.gif

Best regards Osh..