Screenshots feature of filemanager plugin work but doesn't create screenshots !

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Hello

I just installed ffmpeg codes for my rutorrent filemanager plugin's screenshots work. Now I try to create a screenshot :

2qFI7cy.jpg

Then I choose where to save the new generated screenshot ( I keep the path for the default folder which it is the same folder of video that I create screenshot for ) :

IIkYDti.jpg

Then command log and the logger board, both show me no errors in creating the screenshot :

cQp6Zey.jpg

cQp6Zey.jpg

Finally I go back to the folder but I see nothing added :

kkttG3M.jpg

I've tried by changing the permission of folder to 777 and then create new screenshot in but nothing change ! also tried the same with folder ( downloads ) where videos folders in but also it didn't work .

What do you thin the problem is ?

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I Have the same problem :r In my log appears "FILE MANAGER: Action has finished : " and nothing shows in folder.
Create screenshots with ffmpeg in shell works, but no in rutorrent plugin.

cumps

jith45

May 25, 2018
I wonder, why the developers of rutorrent didn't make the feature of screenshots that already included in rutorrent ( not the one of fielmanager ) is possible to use for movie thumbnails next to the single shoots !

Wasn't better than making the user needs to install filemanager plugin then installing many complex video codes to get the features of screenshot in filemanager which it includes movie thumbnails !?

Really weird !!

sad.gif

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
It's not weird, not every function can or should be thrown in to plugins.
Take a look at the screenshots action.php and adjust the commands array with the ffmpeg switches need, or pony up and add a request with a bounty.