[SOLVED]RSS feeds vanished..

das329717

May 25, 2018
Hello!
For some reason my rutorrent installation started bahaving strangely today...
I was getting an error trying to delete a torrent + data (stupid me I didn't note it down)
After a refresh in the whole page I noticed that the torrent was deleted and the data was still there.
So downloaded the torrent again but can't add it. The error is "Failed to add torrent."
This happens to every torrent I try now to add - however it loads magnet links without issue when I manually enter a magnet link
I also see that while I had a lot of feeds, they are empty. I checked rutorrent/share/users/username/settings/rss. filters file appeared empty...
Since I have a daily backup, I stoppped rtorrent, I tried copying the whole rss directory from my backup, started rtorrent again.
filters file now seems OK, but my feeds are still empty (showing 0 while I had a lot of them)
Can someone explain what may be the problem? It is for sure something stupid I am missing here...

LATER EDIT
I thought it would be something stupid: My webserver's / was full. Deleted unused stuff and all is fine again... Stupid!!!

jith45

May 25, 2018
The same happened to me, but i don't have any backup, there's still someway to restore the feeds? I can see the files there, but filters is empty.