tadd-labels changed to lbll-suite 0.8

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
OMG !!

Awesome, think you very much for your work, it's sound great. You finally success to get out the sort label plugin ^^.

I'll will check out that as soon as i can wink.gif

++

somus1735

May 25, 2018
any feedback would be sweet
In the first page of your project i see links to description of tadd-labels_1.1, tadd-labels_1.0, tadd-labels_0.8.1, tadd-labels_0.8.
But in download section i see one file only.
1) Which version i must to see? 0.8, 0.8.1, 1.0 or 1.1?
2) Where i may download version 1.1?

About lbll-suite. For example, i have one torrent, and set for it label 'tst/Video'. All OK. Now, i want to change label for this torrent. For example, to 'tst'. As result - i will see on the left panel 2 categories with name 'tst'...

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
haha sorry to confuse you all. it is tadd-labels 1.1, which is in lbll-suite 0.8 along with sort-labels 0.8

the original download was simply tadd-labels, which added drop-down to the torrent add dialog. that is version 1.1, for i know that it works, and haven't found any problems with it, with a minor css edit making it .1

sort-labels, however, is bound to be buggy, i only played with it for a while. so now that tadd-labels has been thrown into a suite with a beta plugin, the overall status of the project has unfortunately regressed to beta state. :/ The featured download is the most up to date. The rest have been deprecated

speaking of buggy:
About lbll-suite. For example, i have one torrent, and set for it label 'tst/Video'. All OK. Now, i want to change label for this torrent. For example, to 'tst'. As result - i will see on the left panel 2 categories with name 'tst'...
I noticed this bug as well, and haven't had much time to play with it. I can't really think of what is making it create a second instance except that I need to remove the original during the actDeleted phase of the script.? any ideas would rock. I'll test my hypothesis tomorrow. For now, I consider it a working beta, because as soon as you refresh, *poof*, the redundancy is gone.

Any more feedback!? (this is awesome thanks :])

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi,

I try and i think it's really good. It would be great to merge it in main project, what you think?

jith45

May 25, 2018
is there something similar to this plugin that has a listbox of already set labels to choose from in the add torrent window ?