Toolbar buttons disappeared

simur612

May 25, 2018
Hi,

rtorrent and the WebGUI have been working flawlessly for about a year. Out of no where my icons in the toolbar disappeared (pause, play, stop, etc) in chrome. They appear in all other browsers but not the browser I use by default. I have tried 4 different computers and 2 different locations and all of which do the same thing. I reinstalled rtorrent 5 times with no changes. These originally started happening about 2 weeks ago. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

simur612

May 25, 2018
Quote :
Try deleting your chrome profile, this is a browser setting issue not ruTorrent.

I just deleted the complete profile under: C:\Users\My User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data

It is still doing the same thing. Chrome reinstalled as well. I'd say its a chrome issue however when I use chrome from another location that it use to work it no longer does either. 4 different systems, 2 different locations.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Any Chrome plugins or extensions installed? Try resetting the browser defaults settings (Settings > Show Advanced Settings > Reset browser settings).
Is this happening over http or https or both?

simur612

May 25, 2018
I uninstalled Chrome and removed the profile and reinstalled chrome and utilized the new profile created. Unable to find a reset in the settings for some reason. I have tried this on 5 systems so far with chrome. All other browsers work except chrome which just started happening about 3 weeks ago to all systems although all systems use to never have the issue.

RUTorrent is using a theme although when I use another theme it still does the same thing. One thing I found is that I can temporarily get the tool bar and other icons to show by accessing the path they exist at via web browser. This only seems to work for the session and goes back to being invisible (although still accessible if you know the location it existed before or using the name that appears by hovering over the area)

This is what appears on all instances of chrome (including android versions) since 3 weeks ago:

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
All you images are not showing including status icons and diskspace/ cpuload plugin icons. Check your webserver logs for access errors or try to use Chrome dev/debug tools to see for errors.
No problems here with latest SVN and Chrome / Chromium