Traffic plugin - inconsistent graphs

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I'm using 0.8.6/0.12.6 rTorrent with 3.5 Traffic plugin on a Synology NAS.

When I look a the overall traffic data (per day) it all looks fine. My upload speed peaks at approx 800mbs and with rTorrent using all my bandwidth I'm getting about 350MB upload per hour and this is displayed fine.

But when I select just one of the trackers to see the uploads for one site the information goes awry. In 1 hour periods where I show the maxed out 350MB upload for all trackers I see uploads of 1.8 GB for just one tracker in the same 1 hour period (an obvious impossibility).
I mostly use private sites so there I only have about 9 trackers.

Is there anything in my installation I may have missed that is causing this behavior?

Thanks

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
I cleared the statistics for one tracker that has shown the issue, but after running overnight it has reappeared showing hourly downloads between 740 and 830MB. Should I clear the statistics on all trackers?

jith45

May 25, 2018
This can be, for example, if one of your torrents has a duplicate announces in its zero trackers group.

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
This can be, for example, if one of your torrents has a duplicate announces in its zero trackers group.
well I deleted the stats for each tracker and also the "All trackers" group. I also deleted stats for all of the "selected torrents" (I selected all the torrents at once) but the problem is still there.
How would I check the "zero trackers group"?