Understanding Rutorrent

jith45

May 25, 2018
Greetings I have.. paid for
Subscription Receipt for Seed.ST 100mbit 450GB Weekly Subscription

my upload speed is 1.0 MB in green limit:no total 87.8 GB
my download speed is 0.2 KB limit 1.0 KB total 239.7 GB

2 questions: I paid for 450gb why can i no longer download it says torrent added but no upload credit it shows trackers and seeders but staying at 0.0 KB why is the upload limit at 1.0 KB.

question 2: I get lots of torrents thru IPTorrent was recommended if he is still there to talk to Xir if he is still in the irc. Some torrent files say invalid torrent when they are clearly valid torrent files example: The.Hunger.Games.Catching.Fire.2013.720p.BRRip.x264.AC3-EVO.torrent

this will work fine but what will not work from same site is: Enders.Game.2013.1080p.BluRay.REMUX.DTS-HD.MA.7.1-IPT.torrent

it says invalid torrent file. it works on my utorrent no problem so was wondering if needed to configure rutorrent somehow?

question 3: last question can all of these files that i have downloaded and seeding thru Seed.st and rutorrent can i download these files to my computer somehow? or is this just for seeding.

Thanks again. your site saved me and my ratio I may upgrade soon thank goodness for seedboxes not sure if this is offtopic but needed to post this somewhere smiley.gif thank you the makers of rutorrent smiley.gif

jith45

May 25, 2018
Thanks Kolor for reply i apologize this is where i found the Rutorrent forum was not sure where else to post smiley.gif