v3.5 RSS Refresh time won't set

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Excuse if the answer is somewhere on here, though I've tried searching both the board and even via google. I'd like to know, is there a way to set the RSS refresh time, to 1 minute, on rutorrent 3.5? Via the settings/feeds, when I set it to 1 minute, it goes only to 2 minutes. Is there no way around that? v3.4 I could edit the config.php file to 1 minute and no issues, no I'm not sure what gives. Many thanks!

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi, thanks for the reply... could you post the full code in your config.php file for me to copy? Maybe mine is wrong or didn't update correctly, as it won't take:

Code:
<?php

@define('HISTORY_MAX_COUNT', 100, true);
@define('HISTORY_MAX_TRY', 3, true);
@define('WAIT_AFTER_LOADING', 0, true);

$updateInterval = 1; // in minutes

?>

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
thank you for the response. I did go through the settings options to change the time from 25 to 1, yet when I did it would change it only to 2 minutes. After the response from skydrome, I went into the config.php file, and changed

$updateInterval = 1; // in minutes

to

$minInterval = 1; // in minutes

after doing that, it did save correctly, and in the settings option, it went from 2 minutes to 1 as I had wanted. I'm guessing when they updated me from 3.4 to 3.5, it simply didn't change out the config.php file to the new format, not sure. I didn't do anything other then the above and all is working. For the future if others have this issue, this is how my config.php file now looks, and works with whatever time I set:

Code:
<?php

@define('HISTORY_MAX_COUNT', 100, true);
@define('HISTORY_MAX_TRY', 3, true);
@define('WAIT_AFTER_LOADING', 0, true);

$minInterval = 1; // in minutes

?>
Thanks for the replies and help!!! wink.gif

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Finally i just found this update even though it was implemented months back.

maybe the author should update the wiki for this plugin as well.