Default setting for Ratio plugin, need some help

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Hello guys, i was trying to make a default setting for ratio plugin,like whenever i add a new torrent it will be added to ratio group 1 ( rat_0 )

so technically i was trying set
d.views.push_back_unique = rat_0
view.set_visible = rat_0

by registering a getOnInsertCommand on every new torrent, like we have in seeding time plugin. i badly messed up with xmlrpc and failed to do that. it took me lots of time to understand about how rutorrent works and how it could be possible to add this option, well i was trying to learn new stuff rolleyes.gif

i hope i can get some help with that cheesy.gif

thanks a lot

somus1735

May 25, 2018
so technically i was trying set
d.views.push_back_unique = rat_0
view.set_visible = rat_0
I think, you may simple add these commands to rtorrent.rc. Something like

system.method.set_key = event.download.inserted_new,def_rat,"d.views.push_back_unique=rat_0 ; view.set_visible=rat_0"

jith45

May 25, 2018
Thanks for help bro, i tried that, it works only for first torrent when you start rtorrent with this new setting

Code:
Download event action failed: Could not find view: rat_0
and for all other torrent after first

Code:
(23:05:54) Download event action failed: Could not find '='.

then i changed it little bit (event.download.inserted_new to event.download.inserted)
Code:
system.method.set_key = event.download.inserted,def_rat,"d.views.push_back_unique=rat_0;view.set_visible=rat_0"
it shows this message for every torrent and works
Code:
Download event action failed: Could not find view: rat_0
any idea why these messages are appearing ? just one more question where i can find documentation about these commands of rtorrent undecided.gif

again thanks alot cheesy.gif