A super idea suggestion that would make my life complete!!

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
The main great torrent sites are blocked and is annoying to open tor/proxies/vpns to get on them.

Please could you make it so:

• when you right click a torrent in the search and press "open in browser" make the server open it within the gui.
  • So you get the actual website therefore you can see the actual title after entering a search (for a torrent).
  • Also you can then see people's reviews on the torrent you are after.
Because really im blindly downloading torrents which is bad.

somus1735

May 25, 2018
  • "Open in browser" now opens a new tab or window. You would like the content from that new tab/window inside the rutorrent tab? How? What do you expect it to look like?
  • The "actual title" already appears in the name column
  • See people's reviews? So you want rutorrent to retrieve comments from the webpage where the torrent is uploaded and show them in the rutorrent search tab?
Honestly, as I understand it, I don't think this is a useful idea and I doubt anyone will make anything like that.
Btw, if you only search public trackers (eg TPB, KAT,...) just use Google...

jith45

May 25, 2018
Yes I would like the website to be displayed in rutorrent - what ever is easiest ? They have made a website look like utorrent so surely they can do this ?

It does not, look:

Yes please, then we can know the true quality and even better be able to leave our own comments too.

das329717

May 25, 2018
The torrent title thing just doesn't work for all trackers (e.g. KAT), that's all

It would be possible to implement everything what you're asking but, as I already said, I doubt that anyone is going to help you on this one (and sorry, I'm not going to put time in it either)