Agent46 [theme]

jith45

May 25, 2018
It's been well over a year since I released Agent34, so I've decided to change things up a bit and draw up a new theme.

This one is much more minimalistic and brings a small amount of change to the layout:
  • All buttons have been removed
  • counts are freed from parenthesis
  • focus is on content
  • color-coded icons replaced with monochromatic icons
General Install Instructions
Code: [Select]
cd /var/www/rutorrent/plugins/theme/themes/
wget http://agent46.googlecode.com/files/Agent46.tar.gz
tar -zxf Agent46.tar.gz
rm Agent46.tar.gz

Screens:

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Cool! But some bugs (I use chrome 22.0.1229.79 in Windows 7):
1) Down tabbar (look on screenshot) has invalid markup.
2) The long label is not displayed normal (look on screenshot)
3) Icons - artifacts of resize (has on your screenshots)

P.S. Sorry for my english

das329717

May 25, 2018
thanks for that, zebraxxl. aside from the image artifacts the problems have been addressed and fixed.

jith45

May 25, 2018
Redownloaded. Down tabbar fixed. But long label not. After playing with chrome dev tools I can offer you change 'div#CatList ul li':
  • Remove height
  • line-height change to 25px
  • set padding-right to 18px
And in 'div#CatList ul' remove 'white-space: nowrap'

After this I have looks line on screenshot.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
In chrome I can't change size of sidebar. I thought it was well intended, but apparently not.

jith45

May 25, 2018
I love the look of this theme, but I think mine is malfunctioning. Next to my RSS feeds and trackers, there is an empty (), that doesn't appear in the above screen shots. I have included my own screeshot below.

Thanks

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Yes, sorry.

rtorrent is running on Ubuntu server 12.04.1 LTS. rutorrent is being served by nginx.

Viewed on Windows 7, using Chrome 24 and Firefox 18; Also on OS X 10.8 using firefox.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
Can I get your browser / OS specs?

jith45

May 25, 2018
I love the look of this theme, but I think mine is malfunctioning. Next to my RSS feeds and trackers, there is an empty (), that doesn't appear in the above screen shots. I have included my own screeshot below.

Thanks
I'm having the same issue... tried fiddling with a few changes to the .css (decreasing font size, etc) but nothing helped. Any ideas?

somus1735

May 25, 2018
I'm having the same issue... tried fiddling with a few changes to the .css (decreasing font size, etc) but nothing helped. Any ideas?
OK, well I've rigged a solution to this. The problem is with the part of init.js that removes the parentheses. The problem occurs because the tracker list takes a long time to appear for those of us with thousands of torrents. Originally the function is set to run once after a delay of 500ms. What I did was add a second copy of the function with a delay of 60000ms. That way it runs once to remove the () from the State list when rutorrent loads and runs a second time a bit later to remove the () from the tracker list. Perhaps there is a better way to do this, but it works for me! smiley.gif

Original code in init.js
Code: [Select]
// Remove parentheses
jQuery(function() {
setTimeout(function() {
$('#CatList li').each(function() {
$(this).html( $(this).html().replace(/\<scr(.*)ipt>/g, '').replace(/\(<span/g, '<span').replace(/span>\)/g, 'span>') );
});
}, 500);

});

My modification:
Code:
jQuery(function() {
setTimeout(function() {
$(this).html( $(this).html().replace(/\<scr(.*)ipt>/g, '').replace(/\(<span/g, '<span').replace(/span>\)/g, 'span>') );
});
}, 500);

});

jQuery(function() {
setTimeout(function() {
});
}, 60000);

});

das329717

May 25, 2018
Awesome work jaboom! This worked like a charm. I am just at about 1000 torrents, so I set it to 20000ms. Thank you for looking into this!