Any way to import 3.1 trafic stats to 3.2 ?

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
I upgraded my 3.1 installation to 3.2. Everything went fine, except the trafic plugin. I wasnt able to import the trafic data from 3.1. I copied the whole "share" 3.1 subdir, but it seems 3.2 trafic plugin changed the format of the xml files where those stats are stored, is that correct? Is there any way I can import that 3.1 trafic data to my 3.2 installation?

saroos1

May 25, 2018
trafic plugin changed the format of the xml files where those stats are stored, is that correct?​

No.

Is there any way I can import that 3.1 trafic data to my 3.2 installation?​

plugin trafic 3.1 is compatible with 3.2 by data. Check permissions and describe your problem more detail.

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
plugin trafic 3.1 is compatible with 3.2 by data. Check permissions and describe your problem more detail.​

When I upgraded from 3.0 to 3.1 I just copied the "share" subdir, and all historic/previous trafic data appeared on the 3.1 trafic plugin. I did the same now upgrading from 3.1 to 3.2, but the trafic plugin shown completely empty graphics, and was not updating at all. After checking .rtorrent.rc (the call for the trafic plugin's update.php file), permissions and ownerships, I was able to made it start updating the graphs. But the old data from 3.1 is still not being plotted anywhere.

It is working perfectly well! It was my fault, I copied the "share" subdir to a new "share" subdir inside the existing "share" subdir of the new 3.2 installation, so the old values were not at the expected place. After I realised that, and cleaned up my mess and copyng again the old data to the correct place, everything shown up.

Thank you Novik and everyone else involved with this fantastic project called rutorrent!

saroos1

May 25, 2018
i know this is a stupid question but did you update the traffic plugin as well as the base?

also, are you using authentication? if so the location of the needed files may be different depending on your setup. Without authentication stuff would be in rutorrent/share/settings/

with authentication it would be in rutorrent/share/users/USERNAME/settings/

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Thank you, saroos1.
I edited my previous post, but your reply was faster than me! smiley.gif
As I said in my edit above, it is working perfectly now. My fault, I copied the files to the wrong place.
Thank you very much!