[BOUNTY] Download History Plugin

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I would like to request a Download History plugin. I am starting the bounty at $40. The requirements for the plugin are as follows:
  • creates a new tab called History
  • in the tab will be a table that is very similar to the torrents pane in rutorrent. The columns that should be included are: date/time erased, Name, Size, Downloaded, Uploaded, Ratio, Created On, Added, Finished, Tracker
  • a torrent gets added to this table when it is erased (event.download.erased)
  • there should be a clear button that erases the entire contents of the history table
  • right clicking on a row in the table will give you an option to erase that one torrent record
I think that's it! Shouldn't be too hard.

randac56

May 25, 2018
Quote :
Added, Finished

Can be done if you have plugin 'seedingtime' installed only.

Quote :
Tracker

Which tracker? Each torrent contain an array of trackers. Array can't be shown in one column.

Quote :
there should be a clear button that erases the entire contents of the history table

Ctrl-A + erase command in the contents menu.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
That's fine. Only have those columns recorded if seedingtime plugin is installed.

How does it work for the main interface in rutorrent? Here is an image of my rutorrent with a Tracker column. I just want however that one is being displayed to be displayed in the history too.
4ggftu.png

That would work too!

Attachments

randac56

May 25, 2018
OK, accepted. But should warn you - this tracker is only one of torrents trackers. Really this is a random tracker from first tracker's group. If torrent has a some trackers in zero group - then result may be various.

saroos1

May 25, 2018
OK, sounds good. If it works the way the tracker column currently works in rutorrent that should be fine. I'm excited to see your results!

saroos1

May 25, 2018
I'm testing this out and having some problems. First my set up:
libtorrent: 0.12.6
rtorrent: 0.8.6
rutorrent: latest svn (revision 1934)

For testing purposes I removed all my other installed plugins and only left seedingtime and history installed.

When I add a torrent from rutorrent with the History plugin installed I get a torrent added successfully message in the Logger but the torrent never shows up in the torrent list in the main rutorrent interface.

I tried stopping rtorrent and uninstalling the History plugin and then I could see the torrent in rutorrent.
117crh5.png

I then installed the History plugin again and the torrent again disappeared in rutorrent.
2ugc4eu.png

A second issue I am having is a javascript error in the Logger.
34oso6e.png

I think I've narrowed it down to only appearing when the History and Trafic plugins are installed at the same time.

Any ideas on these issues?

Attachments

saroos1

May 25, 2018
Awesome! It's working great now. Just what I wanted. Thanks for your quick work! I'm guessing you would like the bounty to go to the PayPal Donate link that is on the rutorrent google code site. Please confirm that here so I know for sure and I'll send over the well earned bounty.