[Bounty] Plugin to browse and download files

somus1735

May 25, 2018
Is there no way to restrict symlinks to $topDirectory?

If not I can see it as a security risk. In this case would it be possible to add shortcuts on the left of the file manager like in some popular linux filemanagers?

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hi,

When I use "mediainfo" via the "Files" tab on any media file, it opens a new screen with the info contained.

However when I use "mediainfo" via the "File Manager" tab, and on the same file as above (actually any media file) nothing happens.

Does anyone have an idea as to what I might be doing wrong?

Ta,

shwetha17

May 24, 2018
Is there any way to integrate this with Screenshot plugin?

Ex: I have downloaded a movie (rar's), uncompress it but can't get screenshots from the decompressed file.

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi,
First off I love this plugin, but i got one major problem.

I tend to make links to files in different locations using ln command in my downloads dir. But this plugin doesn't seem to treat ln files as just directories so i can't cd into them.
I know that ln files work because my downloads dir is the $topDirectory and its a link to Downloads Dir, so i would assume only thing that needs to be implemented is plugin treating link files as directories in UI.

Thanks.

jith45

May 25, 2018
There seems to be a problem with the maximum duration values in the file share plugin

It appears to be comparing values as strings rather than numbers

To reproduce -
Set $limits['duration'] = 24 in conf.php
Create a share link and specify any single-digit value greater than 2 for the time limit (i.e. 3, 4, 5, etc)

It seems to be fixable by removing the escaped quotes around the numeric variable assignments in settings.js.php - Specifically theWebUI.FS.maxlinks and theWebUI.FS.maxdur

This works for me -
Code:
<?php
include('conf.php');

echo 'theWebUI.FS.maxlinks = ',$limits['links'], ";\n";
echo 'theWebUI.FS.downlink = "',$downloadpath, "\";\n";
echo 'theWebUI.FS.maxdur = ',$limits['duration'], ";\n";

?>
It may also be desirable to typecast the user-input values in init.js but at the moment this doesn't seem to be required

ETA: Currently using plugin.version: 0.03 from SVN trunk