Create-plugin opens new tab?

lisas4567

May 25, 2018
Installed several seedboxes recently, all were scripted using sh. 1 is running Debian, 2 are on Ubuntu 9.10 and 1 on Ubuntu 10.10. Three out of four are running smoothly, no issues there but the fouth one, on a 9.10 release, is causing some headache with the create-plugin.

If you wanna create a torrent, a nice window pops up to specify the folder, tracker and so on. I fill that out, click Create and wait a moment. Then, when the Save-button appears, I wanna save it to my local PC. Click it and a new tab opens with the contents of that torrent instead of offering my browser the option to save the torrent. This both happens on Firefox, IE and Chrome.

All other three machines, exact same installation and plugins, don't seem to have that problem.

If anyone here savvy enough to shed some light on this?

If files/confs are needed, please ask me to smiley.gif

simur612

May 25, 2018
Weird... The PHP-version and configs are all the same for all machines (except for the public IP ofcourse).

Do you happen to know "where" the error should lie in PHP; I checked the source for /plugins/create/action.php and it contains a _blank-ref. Despite that, it works on the other machines so quite unsure where to look.

/edit: think I got it sorted... For anyone that needs to know:

/var/www/rutorrent/conf/config.php
-> Remove any linebreaks AFTER the last ?>