Extsearch issue

jith45

May 25, 2018
Hi there, I have an Xirvik seedbox which came with ruTorrent 3.2 and extsearch already installed. All the public searches I have tired work, the 2 private trackers which require log in details work. But the two which require cookie details won't return any results (PTM and Demonoid are the 2 I've tested). I'm 99% sure I've added the right details to the cookie section after following the instructions here and as its pre-installed by Xirvik I have to assume its all been installed correctly. Have you any ideas why the two cookie based log ins are returning 0 results? Many thanks

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
Hi there, I have an Xirvik seedbox which came with ruTorrent 3.2 and extsearch already installed. All the public searches I have tired work, the 2 private trackers which require log in details work. But the two which require cookie details won't return any results (PTM and Demonoid are the 2 I've tested). I'm 99% sure I've added the right details to the cookie section after following the instructions here and as its pre-installed by Xirvik I have to assume its all been installed correctly. Have you any ideas why the two cookie based log ins are returning 0 results? Many thanks
1) I don't know anything about PTM. You mean preto.me? It doesnt exist more, or it design was changed. Anyway, i hasn't access to it now.
2) Demonoid.com moved to demonoid.me and now in maintenance state. Some time it works, sime time - no.

das329717

May 25, 2018
If you are paying for a xirivik seedbox you should be sending xirvik the questions.

He runs a highly modified version of rutorrent and we can not be expected to support his software.