How do I set the label field a torrent has to a variable in a php plugin?

dsouvik215

May 25, 2018
I want to set the label to a variable, so I can hack it into a script. I am unsure how to set the current label a torrent has to a variable. I know php, I am just unfamiliar how the plugin grabs data since it has no DB.

das329717

May 25, 2018
how the plugin grabs data since it has no DB.
It use rtorrent as DB. You can associate pair key=>value with any torrent. Something like
d.set_custom=key,value for set and
$d.get_custom=key for get.

BTW, torrents label already exist in these variables:

$label = rawurlencode($label);
d.set_custom1=$label

for set (this pseudocode use deprecated method d.set_customN=value instead d.set_custom=key,value)

and,

$label = rawurldecode($d.get_custom1=)

for get.
rawurl* functions is used for prevent troubles with a non-UTF labels (in theory, user can set any values from rtorrent console, but we can't send non-UTF characters via XMLRPC API)

jith45

May 25, 2018
It use rtorrent as DB. You can associate pair key=>value with any torrent. Something like
d.set_custom=key,value for set and
$d.get_custom=key for get.

BTW, torrents label already exist in these variables:

$label = rawurlencode($label);
d.set_custom1=$label

for set (this pseudocode use deprecated method d.set_customN=value instead d.set_custom=key,value)

and,

$label = rawurldecode($d.get_custom1=)

for get.
rawurl* functions is used for prevent troubles with a non-UTF labels (in theory, user can set any values from rtorrent console, but we can't send non-UTF characters via XMLRPC API)
Perhaps I am not as sharp as I thought. I am not quite clear on what you said. So I can grab any value from rtorrent using pair key=>value.

So for a label:

label=>$label?

I am not trying to set a value. I just want to grab the label from the torrent the script is operating on and set it to a variable called $label. If I can do that, I can finish what I am trying to do on the script. I typically only play with MySQL, so this is all very new to me.

das329717

May 25, 2018
Here is a code snippet:

Code:
$label = rawurldecode($d.get_custom1=);
$directory = str_replace( "{LABEL}", $label, $directory );
if( ($path_to_finished != '') && !empty($session) )
{
$path_to_finished = rtAddTailSlash( $path_to_finished );
$fname = rtAddTailSlash($session).$hash.".torrent";
$directory = rTorrentSettings::get()->directory;
if(is_readable($fname) && !empty($directory))
{
$torrent = new Torrent( $fname );
if( !$torrent->errors() )
{
$directory = rtAddTailSlash( $directory );
$base_path = rtRemoveTailSlash( $base_path );
$base_path = rtRemoveLastToken( $base_path, '/' ); // filename or dirname
$base_path = rtAddTailSlash( $base_path );
$rel_path = rtGetRelativePath( $directory, $base_path );

I want the path for move to allow the string variable {LABEL} to be set to the torrent's label. So /data/tv/{LABEL} will change to /data/tv/torrentslabel